Shawn Kagan Supervisor
Shawn Kagan is a supervisor and assists individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships and corporations across a wide range of industries with their tax planning and compliance. He focuses on the restaurant and real estate sectors, and has significant expertise addressing complexities associated with estate, gift and trust taxation. Shawn prides himself on his client service skills and partners with his clients to understand their lifestyles and businesses.
Shawn joined Martini Partners in 2016 as part of our internship program and became a full-time member of the team after graduating cum laude from University of La Verne with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He was promoted to tax supervisor in 2021. In his spare time, Shawn is a keen athlete and played football for his college team, The Leopards, which won the Southern California Intercollegiate Athletic Conference League (SCIAC).
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Consulting Services
- Partnership and Flow-Through Entities
- Small to Mid-Sized Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants