Dave Watts Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
Professional services firms and small and medium sized businesses alike engage Dave Watts and the MAP CyberSecure team to reduce cyber security risk and exposure and avoid expensive and embarrassing breaches.
Recognized for five consecutive years by the Los Angeles Business Journal as a finalist for CIO of the year, and a regular commentator for California Lawyer and the Los Angeles Daily Journal, Dave and his team use a proprietary, process driven approach based on industry standards to minimize an organization’s cybersecurity risk and identify and reduce their security gaps.
- Information security control audit, security policy and procedure consulting services
- Information security and technology strategic planning services
- Budgeting for information security and technology programs
- Small to middle market companies including insurance, financial services, accounting, legal and business management
- Companies looking to meet security control compliance requirements
- Companies looking to protect their clients’ privacy
- Companies looking to better manage their security risk and prevent embarrassing and damaging breaches
- Center for Information Security (CIS)
- International Standards Organization (ISO)
- Nominated by the Los Angeles Business Journal for CIO of the year five years in a row
- Regular commentator for Accounting Today, California Lawyer and the Los Angeles Daily Journal