Kimberly Ravenell CPA | Partner
Kim joined the tax department at Martini Partners in 2001. She was promoted to partner in 2021, and assists in the management of the tax department. She has over 25 years of experience providing tax planning and compliance services for high net worth individuals and businesses of all sizes. She prides herself in her responsiveness to her clients, and in providing the best client service possible.
Kim began practicing public accounting in 1992 after graduating from California State University, Northridge, and began her career at Deloitte & Touche in Los Angeles. She became a licensed Certified Public Accountant in 1995.
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Business Advisory Services
- Flow Through Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Awarded the Elijah Watt Sells Certificate for High Distinction