Kevin Holmes CPA | Partner – Audit & Assurance Practice Leader
Kevin Holmes is the audit and assurance practice leader with Martini Partners. Kevin specializes in audit, business advisory and internal control consulting. Kevin has a broad range of experience and has spent 25 years serving private and public companies in the technology, manufacturing, distribution, real estate, private equity and service industries. He has worked with established and growing companies throughout Southern California and his core expertise is in serving middle market businesses and their owners.
Kevin began his career at Arthur Andersen in 1994 and since 2005 has been a partner at local and national firms. He has developed expertise in financial accounting, corporate acquisitions and divestitures, initial public offerings, private equity and debt financing transactions and internal control optimization. Kevin has a proven record of providing outstanding results to his clients.
Kevin holds an AICPA Internal Control Certification in the COSO Internal Control Integrated Framework. Kevin also holds an AICPA Certification in Cybersecurity Advisory Services.
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Internal Control and Business Process Consulting Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Middle Market Businesses, Both Owner Operated and Professionally Managed, Private and Public
- Growth Companies Requiring a Business Minded CPA and Business Advisory Consultant
- Established and Mature Companies Requiring a CPA that Understands the Challenges of the Business Life Cycle
- Companies Looking to Optimize Financial and Operational Results
- Entertainers and Talent Requiring Oversight of their Business Managers
- Business Management Firms Looking to Better Manage Risk and Optimize Processes and Controls
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Independent Citizens’ Board Oversight Committee – Santa Clarita
- College of the Canyons Foundation, Board Member and Former Chairman
- Trusted Advisor Award Winner from the San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Certified by the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) for expertise in Internal Control