Kelli Huynh MST, CPA | Manager
Kelli is a manager at Martini Partners and has over 20 years of public accounting experience across many aspects of federal and state income taxation, with particular emphasis on closely-held businesses, partnerships and high net worth individuals . She serves clients across various industries including real estate and manufacturing to address their income tax compliance, planning and consulting requirements.
In addition to her Bachelor of Science in Administration degree from Rockhurst University in Kansas City, Missouri, Kelli also holds a Master of Science in Taxation from Golden Gate University in San Francisco. She became a licensed Certified Public Accountant in 2004.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Partnerships, Closely Held Businesses And High Net Worth Individuals
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants