James Theobald CPA | Supervisor
James Theobald, CPA, has extensive experience across a wide range of industries including restaurant, manufacturing and professional services. He assists individuals, partnerships and corporations with their tax planning, and provides tax compliance services for his clients.
James, who joined Martini Partners in 1998 and was promoted to tax supervisor in 2020, has experience in both audit and tax services. In addition to holding a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from California Lutheran University, James is licensed in California as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Consulting Services
- Partnership and Flow-Through Entities
- Small to Mid-Sized Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Discovery Church, Simi Valley