Azniv "Aza" Ghazaryan MBA, CPA | Partner
Azniv (“Aza”) joined the tax department of Martini Partners in 2009 as a senior associate, and became a partner in 2022. She has over 15 years of experience providing tax planning and compliance services for partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts and not for profit organizations, and serves clients in several industries including real estate, technology, manufacturing, restaurants and professional services. Aza is committed to providing superior client service, and partners with clients in all phases of the business cycle ranging from start-up, rapid growth, to mature companies and business owners seeking exit strategies and other liquidity events.
Originally from Armenia, Aza holds a Masters in Business Administration from California State University, Los Angeles, and has been a licensed Certified Public Accountant since 2008. In addition to English, she speaks Armenian and Russian.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Flow Through Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals
- Not for profit organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants