Anthony Hall CPA | Manager
Anthony is a manager at Martini Partners and has over 19 years of tax and business advisory experience serving privately held middle market companies and high net worth individuals. He works with clients in a variety of industries including entertainment, construction, technology, professional services, real estate, manufacturing and distribution. With his thorough and detail-oriented approach, Anthony is committed to providing superior client service when planning and designing financial and tax strategies for his clients to help them meet their goals.
Prior to joining the firm, Anthony worked for several local accounting firms. A graduate of California State University, Northridge, Anthony earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy and became a licensed Certified Public Accountant in 2004.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Pass Through Entities (Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations)
- Mid-Sized Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals
- Foreign Tax Compliance
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants