At Martini Partners we constantly strive to build upon our existing foundation of excellent client service. One of the ways we are doing that is finding and training the best talent around. As part of that commitment, we are pleased to be establishing the Martini Partners Scholarship for Accounting Students at CSUN.
- Award Amounts: Three separate scholarships of $1,000 each
- Submission Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is typically March of each year
- Availability: Current undergraduate at CSUN
- Program: Accounting Students
- Eligibility Requirements: Accounting students with a minimum CSUN and overall GPA of 3.2 and must attend the annual Awards Banquet (typically held in April)
- CSUN Contact: Rishma Vedd, Ph.D., Professor & Department Chair, email@example.com